- 1.At first.
- 2.What Personal Information We Collect
- We collect personal information about you as is necessary or reasonably required to provide the travel products and services that are available from this website. We collect such personal information from the following sources:
- from you when you voluntarily provide us with such information;
- from your browser when you visit this website and your browser interacts with us;
- from your transactions with our affiliates and other third parties; and
- from other sources in connection with providing your traveling needs and services.
In addition to collecting your personal information, when you use our website, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on our site. We obtain such information by using technologies, including cookies and web beacons to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our website and to better tailor our website, products and services to your needs. We also use this information to verify that you meet the criteria required to process their requests and for reporting onsite activity in the aggregate. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on our website or which pages or features get the most attention.
Cookies are designed to save you time because they help us to provide you with a customized experience without you having to remind us of your preferences each time you return to our web pages. Cookies can also help us provide you with a personalized on-line experience in the following ways:
- they remember your user name and password for future visits so log-in is easier and faster
- they ensure you are provided with the appropriate frames and content
- they ensure you obtain all requested information
- they help us deliver communications that are relevant and responsive to your interests and location
If you would prefer not to have the benefits of cookies, your Internet browser can be adjusted to treat cookies in different ways. Depending upon the type of browser you are using, you may be able to configure your browser so that: (i) you are prompted to accept or reject cookies on an individual basis or (ii) you may be able to prevent your browser from accepting any cookies at all. You should refer to the supplier or manufacturer of your web browser for specific details about cookie security. However, you should also understand that rejecting cookies
might affect your ability to perform certain transactions on our web sites and our ability to recognize your browser from one visit to the next.
We also use invisible pixels, sometimes called web beacons, to count how many people visit certain web pages. Information collected from invisible pixels is used and reported in the aggregate and does not contain personally identifiable information. We may use this information to improve marketing programs and content.
- 4.How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
- 5.To Whom We Disclose Your Personal Information
From time to time, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To those travel service providers with which you make arrangements through our website, such as, without limitation, car rental companies, hotels, ground transportation and activity providers, and travel agents. We provide them with your personal information as may be necessary or reasonably required to make and complete the purchase, booking, or reservation.
- To other third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as, by way of example only, to provide customer service, deliver tickets, ship items, process credit cards, for research, marketing, data processing, to measure the use of our website, to facilitate usage by a visitor to this website, or to offer credit card services or evaluate your creditworthiness, and fraud prevention. These third parties have access to your personal information which is necessary or reasonably required by them to perform their functions.
- To other third parties with whom we may collaborate to offer you additional products or services, for example, without limitation, through sweepstakes, contests and promotions. If you choose to access these additional products or services, we may share your personal information with those third parties. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of those third parties and encourage you to evaluate their practices before deciding to provide your personal information.
- To comply with subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend our rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others; and in connection with other agreements or policies concerning your use of this website.
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization of our company; or where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business.
- To our insurers and to regulatory agencies.
- Where the information is public.
- 6.How to Access, Change or Delete Your Personal Information
- 8.How We Protect Your Information
- We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, please be advised that while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. In the unfortunate event that your personal information (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
- 9.Children's Privacy
- This website is not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly solicit data online from, or market online to, children under the age of 13. If we obtain personally identifiable information in error on a child under the age of 13 is collected, we will delete that information from our systems.
- 12.Security Method
- We utilize Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrpyts the information you input during the transmission with our website. SSL protects the security of your information. Please take precautions to prevent unauthorized use of your password and to your computer. Be sure to always sign off after using a shared computer.
- Contact Us
2250 Kalakaua Avenue #506 Honolulu, Hawaii 96815